Monday 24 April 2017

I'm going going, back back to Cali cali

But really Calabar.

Not like California, or at least nor yet.

And I am so excited!!

 I have grand plans to  travel Nigeria in huge amounts so imagine my excitement when the

opportunity came up to go!

*squeal*

I leave during the week and return over the weekend in time for the public holiday (May1) shenanigans in Lagos and I can not wait.

Tomorrow I will be sharing my Calabar playlist ( Yes that is a thing!) and my packing list.

If there is anything you think I need to see as a first timer in that city please comment and let me

know or email me (contact button is on the right).

Thank you and more life  travel plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Destination: Dubai

On a Breakfast Yacht cruise with the Burj Khalifa in the background I went to Dubai with my family for Eid holiday, and I have learnt first ...